Saturday, February 23, 2013

Iman's Ageless Guide to Cool Style


Iman's best fashion tips

What's Iman's secret for looking youthful, polished and sophisticated? Read on for the style rules she lives by.














Every woman should own...
"A structured suit with pants that have a slightly '70s flair. I don't like my legs, so if I wear something that highlights them, I won't feel confident. This is flattering on everybody--the boot cut balances things out--and it has a sexy elegance."

Know when to go cheap
"Spring clothes are all so easy-breezy; I don't like to invest in them. Keep your outfit simple and let accessories, like a colorful, global-chic bag or shoes, anchor your look."


For great skin...
"BB cream with SPF 15 is my must-have. I wear it light during the day and put concealer under my eyes with it at night."


Some classics last a lifetime
"Splurge on cashmere sweaters--they will be in your closet forever."


This spring...
"Play up the earthy-girl thing by wearing a sundress and a safari jacket, then pile on lots of enamel and wood bracelets."

----------------------------------------Read More
redbookmag.com | Article Link


No comments:

Post a Comment